Sunday, November 7, 2010

Freedom

Hello world; today, or rather this morning at 1:05 A.M. CST is my first blog post. I would like to start out my first post to be thankful. I am thankful for my freedom; freedom to choose my day today; freedom to spend my day my with my family, freedom to wake up when I choose, freedom to go to a Perkins and share a phenomenal business idea with someone, freedom to read what I want, freedom to purchase things with my own money, freedom to go online and listen and view other peoples' views on life, economics, business and family, freedom to own my home, freedom to own my cars, freedom to pray, freedom to choose not only my future, but my family's future. Some say we still live in the most free country in the world, yet others would say those freedoms are being compromised. I am an American citizen and this is my country and I think there are some great individuals in the USA that are working towards bringing those American ideals back to light. I think America is a great country because it offers so many freedoms. As we are about to celebrate Veterans' Day in a few days, let's remember those that gave the ultimate sacrifice so each of us can enjoy these little freedoms. Let us never forget the Founding Fathers' who put their life on the line so we can have the freedoms we enjoy in November of 2010. God bless, Nicholas Nighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment